Terms and Conditions of Use
When you use Myshowcase.me’s services and apps, you are entering into a legal agreement and you agree to all of these terms.
- None of your showcase content will be shared with others without your permission. You own your content and you control who sees selected content through your showcases.
- Once you release a showcase to others for viewing then we have no responsibility or control on how others may share your showcase information.
- You must not post content that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, in breach of copyright or licence or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
- You must not use the Myshowcase.me service in any way that breaches the law.
- You must use your legal full name and a valid email address when registering and using your account. You must also be over 14 years of age or over the age restriction for such service in your country.
- We respect your privacy and will only collect and maintain information on your use of the service to enable us to operate the service effectively and we will inform you of the anonymous individual information that we collect.
- The standard Myshowcase.me service provides you with up to 1gb of personal storage space which should be sufficient for most people’s needs. Up to 30% of this 1gb can be used for video. This is in addition to any other personal storage you may use in your other linked services such a YouTube, Flickr, etc. We reserve the right to introduce a charge for additional optional storage beyond 1gb at some future date.
For the full set of Terms and Conditions of Use please click here.
Linking your Myshowcase.me account to other organisations
Myshowcase.me contains additional options that you control that can enable you to link to other organisations such as your school, college, university, employer or professional association. When you establish a link to any organisation you will be asked to accept additional terms and conditions specific to that organisation that determine how you share information with that organisation. We always try and put you in control of an organisation linkage so that you determine how you want to work with that organisation. We try and ensure that the organisation’s default linage function is restricted to the bare minimum to be effective for the nature of the organisation, and then you decide what additional information you wish to share, usually in the form of purpose built showcases.
Please always read the additional terms of conditions when and if you link to an organisation.